Time is winding down to enter the contest in honor of the first ever Pearls app for the iPad. Entries have to be in by midnight PST on Friday, January 27.
The winner will be forever immortalized by having his/her name mentioned in one of my daily strips. (First name only.)
All you have to do is watch the app, and then afterwards, correctly answer all of the questions. At the end of the game, I’ll randomly pull out one winner.
Just email your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the questions again:
Only the Pearls Search and Find Game
- Name the coffee shop where Rat works as a barista and opines about Louisa May Alcott.
- What do I have trouble drawing? I mean, aside from everything. What do I specifically have trouble drawing?
- It’s a __________ move to surround yourself with your own memorabilia.
- How many rules does each strip need to pass in order for me to consider it funny?
- Who in the Writing Room might need a trip to the optometrist and why?
- One word: _____________
- What does Pig whisper and how do you know he’s whispering?
- Pig and I own the same piece of clothing. What is it?
- What are the answers to the Jumble I created?
- What magical creature does Zebra not believe in?
- Where did my bulletin board come from?
- What seems to be the beverage of choice in the Writing Room?
P.S. And in case you missed the cool trailer, it’s right here: